Table of Contents
Tapout Fitness What is it?
- Tapout Fitness – High-intensity workout program combining martial arts with cardio physical fitness techniques.
- Tapout clubs offer boxing, kickboxing, boot camp And also interval training classes.
How Does it Make Money?
- Membership fees for club use
- Participation fees for an assortment of fitness classes
Who is it for?
- Appreciators of martial arts and also cardio workouts
- People capable of high energy and also motivation
- Individuals who can manage multiple employees and also customers
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Oversee the daily operation of a unique fitness club.
- Hire coaches and also fitness class teachers as needed.
- Market the unique Tapout brand in your territory.
What is Tapout Fitness?
Our clubs offer the renowned Tapout Fitness programs, and Tapout Fusions, with its progressive 20–40–60–minute class portions, gives members the utmost flexibility. This ground-breaking high-intensity interval training (HIIT) class mixes our muscle-sculpting strength and conditioning exercises with the joy and excitement of strike training. With classes starting every 20 minutes, you can create your fitness routine.
A contemporary take on conventional martial arts is Tapout Martial Arts, our belt-ranking curriculum for children and adults.
If you want to work out independently, experience our proprietary Tapout 20, a drop-in-anytime, 20-minute, circuit-based HIIT training course. In addition, some locations may opt to offer a full range of cardio and strength equipment and be open 24 hours a day, so members will never miss a workout.
What Makes Tapout Fitness Different?
Tapout Fitness blends the drive of cardio, weightlifting, and HIIT training with the discipline, tenacity, and respect of martial arts. This combination offers a revolutionary workout experience by totally integrating the mind and body.
Why Choose Us?
A Dynamic Combination for one a lifetime opportunity!
- World-Class Brand
- Industry-Leading Management Team
- Capitalizes on General Fitness & Martial Arts Markets
- Multiple Recurring Revenue Streams
- Progressive Approach for Kids & Adults Increases Retention
- Ideal Studio Design
- Comprehensive Marketing Support
- Extensive Operational Training & Support
- Attractive Investment
By streamlining the martial arts culture into mainstream fitness, you get a member that;
- Recognizes the value of coaching; Paying a higher membership
- Appreciates the progressive improvements of classes; Increasing retention of those members
- Desires to support the team and show their support, Adding to gross revenue with retail purchases.
Further, Tapout Fitness has a;
- Low-cost investment per unit – lowest investment among all full-service fitness franchises. Total investment, including the franchisee fee, is typically around $150,000.
- High revenue to overhead ratio – Smaller ‘boutique’ studios typically charge higher monthly membership fees.
- Low overhead – lower equipment costs, no costs of goods, no perishable inventory
- Small staff – a Tapout Express Studio can stand operated with a manager and also 1-3 staff members
- Low fixed expenses – little to no variable costs, so net margins increase significantly as revenue increases.
- Adaptable size – Tapout Fitness has a studio for 2,400-5,000 RSF, offering additions that would fit up to a 10,000 RSF space. This suits urban, suburban, and also rural areas and adapts to the competitive environment in most locations.
What Might Make a Tapout Fitness a Good Choice?
To become a Tapout Fitness franchisee, you need the energy to push for growth and be confident in your skills and also abilities. In addition, it would help if you were an excellent communicator, dedicated to the brand, and also genuinely believed that you were creating something unique.
When you open a Tapout Fitness franchise, expect to be responsible for time spent at your franchise location with a regular need to report back to headquarters in Marietta, Georgia.
As a Tapout Fitness franchisee, you will train, be guided. And also support in all key areas to ensure overall franchise location growth. These supports may include:
- Real estate suggestions
- Construction and also design
- Fitness regimes
How To Open a [Tapout Fitness] Franchise
Make sure to give the possibility some thought as you consider whether buying a Tapout Fitness franchise is your best course of action. Research the company and also the area to determine whether Tapout Fitness would succeed in your desired neighborhood. While good rivalry exists, too much of it could limit your franchise’s ability to expand.
Pay sure you have the financial means to make the first investment required to join the Tapout Fitness team, which consists of a franchise fee and also other startup charges. It would help if you also got ready for recurring costs, such as possible renewal fees and royalties payments. Franchisees must also satisfy the franchisor’s established net worth and also liquid capital standards.
Before making any financial commitment or signing an agreement, you must perform your due diligence and establish if this is the right opportunity. As part of your due diligence, you may want to speak to existing franchisees and also ask the Tapout Fitness franchising team questions.
To ensure you have the financial standing to own and also run a Tapout Fitness franchise, consulting with a lawyer or financial counselor might also be a good idea.